The policies attached below will give you some extra information about how and why things are done in school.
Our policies are written in-line with national guidance but also tailored to the needs of our own school community.
Before they are published they are agreed by our Governing Body and reviewed periodically. If you would like any extra information please contact the school office.
For our Privacy and GDPR policy please follow this link: http://graveney-trust.greenhousecms.co.uk/Policies/
For our Pupil Premium offer please use the link below:
- attendance 2021
- Behaviour and antibullying policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2016 17 Graveney Trust
- covid risk assessment september 2021
- e safety policy
- equalities policy 2021
- E safety policy
- Exclusions policy 2020
- EYFS policy
- parent code of conduct
- Privacy Notice
- Radicalisation Statement
- right to withdraw 2021
- RSE Policy 2021
- Safeguarding and Child Protection INC COVID RISK ASSESSMENT Sept 21
- SEN Policy November 2021
- Uniform Policy 2020
- Your Suggestions and Complaints 2018 Dec 2018